With assistance of our Commercial Credit Account Managers, long term / short term financing solutions can be offered to improve your business operations and / or refinancing existing debt.
All term financing solutions will be tailored to allow your businesses to comfortably repay its debt.
Please have a look at our frequently asked questions for more information.
Get a Term Loan
- Chamber of Commerce Excerpt, Shareholder Registry and Articles of Incorporation for the Business.
- Picture ID of managing director(s) and owner(s) of the business.
- For existing businesses: 3 years of most recent financial statements. For new businesses: 3 years of financial projections.
- Completed personal statement of affairs from all principals / managing directors.
- Recent Salary slip of Owners (if they receive a salary from the business).
- For purchasing equipment: Quotations of equipment to be purchased.
- For purchasing property: A recent appraisal of existing property (and any additional developments for which financing is being requested).
- All required permits for business and building (if applicable).
Contact one of our Commercial Credit Account Managers to schedule an appointment.