An Operating Line of Credit gives the financial flexibility to support your business growth by providing additional working capital to purchase inventory from suppliers and allows your business to offer flexible credit terms to its customers.
Get an Operating Line of Credit
- Chamber of Commerce Excerpt, Shareholder Registry and Articles of Incorporation for the Business
- Picture ID of managing director(s) and owner(s) of the business
- 3 years of most recent Financial Statement and 3 year projections
- Recent Salary slip of Owners (if they receive a salary from the business)
- For purchasing equipment: Quotations of equipment to be purchased
- For purchasing property: A recent appraisal of existing property (and any additional developments for which financing is being requested)
- All required permits for business and building (if applicable)
Contact one of our Commercial Credit Account Managers to schedule an appointment.